WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
Introduction to the World Innovations Forum
Christian Schmitz shares:
* How we plan to help entrepreneurs from around the world to be significantly more successful
* Developing a mindset to think bigger, move faster and conquer any size market.
* How you and your team can do local what was thought is only possible in Silicon Valley.
The best Startups(less than 6 years old) compete for the title Best Japan Startup and later on best startup in the world. 4-6 teams will be pitching in front of the jury and audience.
Best startup of the night award and nomination for semi final in Feb. 2018. Finalist competition in March 2018.
The final selection of the best startups will be made early 2018 and be presented at the World Innovations Forum in June 2018 in Lucerne, Switzerland.
For the first time, the World Innovations Forum 2018 will bring together all Innovation Stake Holders from 50 countries, including Entrepreneurs, Investors, Enablers and Government Representatives for innovation and economic development. Attendees will work on the most burning challenges and try to make entrepreneurs around the world more successful.
NATIONAL STARTUP COMPETITION
This first truly global startup/scaleup competition is part of the World Innovations Forum, nominating the best entrepreneurs in each country and the best in the world.
This is the first event in this Global Competition.
Here we are looking for the best startup/scaleup in Japan.
PRICE / REWARD
The winners will be guided to make business in the 50 countries the WIForum is working with. Going Global is no longer exclusive to Silicon Valley.
IF YOU WANT TO PRESENT:
* Company is registered and less than 6 years old
* Min 2 founders of which each has more than 20%
* A product that is at least in beta/prototype stage
Please REGISTER HERE
We will explore ALL registrations and select the 4-6 most compelling applicants.